Frequently asked questions
|What is this all about?
|Why do this?
|How can I help and participate on this project?
|How to access the confidential information of the site?
|Who is the administrator of this site?
|How to use webtrees?
|How to navigate through the site?
This is a private website dedicated for creating database for the family relations or genealogy based on webtrees system.
My hope is to draw closer with harmony in our extended family by participating into this project, recording our family members and significant events of life.
Your help is great apreciated and is of course very welcome. We need in as much as possible help to build on the family genealogy.
Help are needed for;
- Adding name and relations for expanding the tree with new branches and names. Like; father, mother, sons, daughter, sisters, brothers, etc...
- Adding new data like birthdays, brithplaces, deaths, locations, and more.
- Reviewing the data is correct by uploading sources and evidence files. The admin and managers will need to evaluate it and discuss accordingly. Like; birth cert, death cert, census, portraits.
- Authoring shared notes about the significant historical and factual events of the family and/or individual.
- Volunteer "Managers" who will actively advocate and manage the growth of our genealogy database.
- Share and spread the love to our relatives about the project.
You can request an account for this site and kindly identify yourself as how are you related to Asodisen Family. Alternatively, you may send an email of the intention to the administrator, email@example.com
You must have a confirmed and approved user account.
Steps to get the user accounts.
- Request a new account. You will be asked for some personal information to confirm your identity. In the comments, introduce yourself please.
- Confirm your email address. The system will automatically send an email with a link to click on to confirm your email address. After confirming, allow the administrator for some time to review and approve your account request.
- Administrator review and approval. The administrator will review the request and confirm some references to confirm identity.
Types of User Accounts:
- Member: The user cannot edit data but can see the private data.
- Editor: The user can edit values but a "moderator" must approve the changes before they are added to the database and made public.
- Moderator: The user can edit. He can also edit and approve changes made by other users.
Note: It is highly recommended if you contact before the request so the process will go smoothly and faster.
I am Arthur Asodisen, son of Manuel A. Asodisen, grandson of Leonardo A. Asodisen Sr. is behind this project and actively administering the site.
There is already a wiki for that and here is the link;