Frequently asked questions
|How to access the confidential information of the site?|
How to access the confidential information of the site?
You must have a confirmed and approved user account.
Steps to get the user accounts.
- Request a new account. You will be asked for some personal information to confirm your identity. In the comments, introduce yourself please.
- Confirm your email address. The system will automatically send an email with a link to click on to confirm your email address. After confirming, allow the administrator for some time to review and approve your account request.
- Administrator review and approval. The administrator will review the request and confirm some references to confirm identity.
Types of User Accounts:
- Member: The user cannot edit data but can see the private data.
- Editor: The user can edit values but a "moderator" must approve the changes before they are added to the database and made public.
- Moderator: The user can edit. He can also edit and approve changes made by other users.
Note: It is highly recommended if you contact before the request so the process will go smoothly and faster.